There are (2) ways to work with me at this time:
- If you are interested in being a patient – which is a long term commitment of several months since healing doesn’t happen overnight – it starts with making sure we are a good medical fit. You are in the right place so just continue on down the page.
- If you wish to purchase a single session – A la carte with no further commitment – you can purchase an Ask Tracy Session HERE.
All patient visits take place either in person, or the telephone.
(not videoconferencing software)
By the time you find me, you’ve probably been to (too) many doctors and specialists. Although you’ve spent a lot of money and tried a lot of things, you are still “sick and tired” and don’t have any answers about how to actually heal. You prayed and asked to find the truth right? I hear that time and again. We are a match made in heaven because I gave my business to God and asked Him to bring me the people I can help. Please read below to learn more about how I work.
I am using a unique combination of my training in a whole food plant based diet, herbs, and a few key supplements to help my patients.
With God’s help, I am successfully treating a variety of chronic health conditions. Yes, even if your doctor has told you that your XYZ condition can only be managed. You see, your doctor and I have different training. He/she is trained to diagnose and then treat with drugs or surgery. I am trained to identify root causes, connect the dots, and put a healing treatment plan in place. EVERY health condition is affected by our diet, for better or worse. It really does start with what is at the end of your fork. And we’ll use herbs and perhaps a couple (not 10 or 20!) supplements to do what needs to be done.
It’s personalized care and no two treatment plans are the same.
- GI Conditions: Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO), Hypo-chlorhydria, Candida, H Pylori
- Metabolic and Lifestyle Mediated Conditions: Pre-Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Hypoglycemia, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, (non-alcoholic) fatty liver disease
- Chronic Pain & Joint Pain including Fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis
- Fatigue: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, ME-CFS, Generalized Fatigue, Adrenal Fatigue, Micro/Macro anemia’s
- Mental Health: Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Brain Fog, PMS
- Skin Conditions: Acne, Psoriasis, Eczema & Hives and other various skin conditions
- Auto Immune Conditions: Celiac Disease, Hashimoto’s Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Lupus, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis
- Neurological Disorders: Parkinson’s, Dementia, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), neuropathy, frozen shoulder
- Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity & Food intolerance’s (with systemic effects)
- A Toxic Burden: Metals and Heavy Metal Toxicity, chemical exposure(s), mold exposure(s), radiation exposure(s)
- Chronic Infectious Illness: HSV-1, HSV-2, HSV-6, HSV-7, Epstein-Barr Virus, Cytomegalovirus and some of the bacterial co-infections (streptococcus); chronic Lyme
- Mystery Illness: Perhaps you’ve not been able to get a diagnosis, despite thousands of dollars of tests and uncountable doctor visits (and that’s okay!)
The main people I help are those with a long-standing chronic condition, and I am often a “last resort”. Whether you have one or multiple diagnosis, or have what I call “mystery illness”, the lens I view you with enables me to understand how the pieces fit together.
These are the kinds of things I can help you work on:
- Identify root causes of inflammation and chronic pain, and turn the ship around so you can start the regeneration process
- Identify root causes of fatigue, and put a treatment plan in place to reverse it
- Detoxify heavy metals, solvents, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical residue, pathogen debris, etc
- Improve liver health and increase liver function –> improved skin health, digestive health, blood sugar balance, vitamin & mineral stores..
- Identify root causes of digestive disorders, remove dietary triggers and perpetuators, and put a healing plan in place
- Repair nerves and the nervous system (if you have symptoms such as tics, tremors, vertigo, anxiety, depression then I’m talking to you!)
- Turn stressful thoughts into healing thoughts
- Sleep Better! Yes! It’s really possible.
- Balance your hormones and symptoms without conventional or bio-identical products
And more. This is just a sample of what we can do. The body is designed to heal. When you cut your finger, do you worry that you won’t heal? Of course not. Your body is working hard for you. But what you eat – or don’t eat – matters and as a nutritionist this is what I’ve studied for the past 20 years!
Why I can help when others have failed:
I address root causes.
Although the ICD-9 codes and labels you are given may be various, the underlying factors are quite similar. For example, no matter what skin condition you have been diagnosed with, the answer lies in treating the liver. Livers are like a sponge, and they can be saturated with fat, excess protein, mercury, copper, arsenic, old DDT, or a type of solvent but make no mistake… skin issues are a liver issue.
I use a safe combination of diet, herbs (supplements, tinctures, and teas), and various natural therapies to help my patients.
It’s not uncommon for my patients to have a multitude of symptoms that including immune dysfunction, neurological abnormalities, hormonal imbalances, endocrine imbalances…..and symptoms of insomnia, fatigue, chronic fatigue, brain fog, chronic pain, weight gain, weight loss, hot flashes, depression, anxiety, vertigo, tinnitus, heart palpitations, digestive disorders, swelling, jaundice, metabolic conditions, and most any skin condition. The symptom list, in fact, can be quite lengthy!
Still with me? The last things we need to review here are that:
- True healing absolutely is possible but takes time as we eradicate unproductive pathogens, remove heavy metals and toxins, cleanse the liver, repair neurons and organs……or do whatever else is involved to get you healthy. I was taught in school to plan on 1 month for every year a person has been sick. If we’re honest, most of us would say we haven’t truly been well for decades. Chronic disease doesn’t happen overnight and its not reversed overnight. But make no mistake the body can and does heal.
- Not only does it take time to heal, symptoms can ebb and flow. It’s because we are truly doing some internal, much needed, house cleaning. Of course it’s not like you won’t feel well this whole time but as you are on your way to being healthier than you’ve maybe ever been, things can be rocky. It doesn’t mean things are going wrong, in fact it means things are going just right. But if you expect to heal in a few months with no retracing of symptoms, we’re not a good fit. Just like if you were gutting a house and remodeling it, things appear worse but in the end, the results are beautiful.
I don’t mean to scare you off but this is not symptom management. This is genuinely identifying and treating root causes. My job – in our time together – is to teach you the physiology and why you are sick and tired, and then teach you how to reverse it.
How this works:
1 – fill out the form
2 – make payment
3 – wait to be re directed to my online scheduler
In our 45 minute Get Acquainted session, we’ll have adequate time to dive deeper and we can both ask any necessary questions. I will do my best to ensure that your needs are within my scope of practice and experience. And you can ensure that I have the skills you need. You can also clarify any questions or concerns you have.
If indeed we are a good fit, and you are ready for this process, you’ll be offered a package and we’ll discuss what that entails. Package details are not on my site. And it’s important that you know that due to the complex nature of chronic disease and mystery illness, I only work within 6-8 month packages. If you are interested in a single, A la carte type relationship, those are offered here but they do not include the extensive health history, a chart note, communication with your provider, or any research time. They are an option though, and certainly the people who are doing those are getting good results. But if you need or desire the individualized & deeper approach, with accountability that a package offers, then listen to that inner guidance.
Recap and get started…
Please know that there is a MUCH more extensive health history, a symptom survey, and a list for medications and supplements should you hire meas a new patient.
Again, the purpose of our Get Acquainted session is to make sure we are a good match to start with.
This healing process takes commitment on both sides and a good working relationship is fundamental.