There are (2) ways to work with me at this time:
- If you are interested in being a patient – which is a 6 month commitment – it starts with making sure we are a good medical fit. You are in the right place so just continue on down the page.
- If you wish to purchase a single session – A la carte with no further commitment – you can purchase an Ask Tracy Session HERE.
All patient visits take place either in person, or the telephone.
(not videoconferencing software)
By the time you find me, you’ve probably been to (too) many doctors and specialists. Although you’ve spent a lot of money and tried a lot of things, you are still “sick and tired” and don’t have any answers about how to actually heal. Please read below to learn more about how I work.
I am using a unique combination of my training in whole foods, herbs, and natural, integrative, & functional medicine to help my patients. I have an eclectic approach – plus 18 years of experience – that allows me to get the results I do.
With God’s help, I am successfully treating a variety of chronic health conditions. Yes, even if your doctor has told you that your XYZ condition can only be managed. You see, your doctor and I have different training. He/she is trained to diagnose and then treat with drugs or surgery. I am trained to identify root causes, connect the dots, and put a healing treatment plan in place.
It’s personalized care and no two treatment plans are the same.
- GI Conditions: Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO), Hypo-chlorhydria, Candida, H Pylori
- Metabolic and Lifestyle Mediated Conditions: Pre-Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Hypoglycemia, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, (non-alcoholic) fatty liver disease
- Chronic Pain & Joint Pain including Fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis
- Fatigue: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, ME-CFS, Generalized Fatigue, Adrenal Fatigue, Micro/Macro anemia’s
- Mental Health: Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Brain Fog, PMS
- Skin Conditions: Acne, Psoriasis, Eczema & Hives and other various skin conditions
- Auto Immune Conditions: Celiac Disease, Hashimoto’s Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Lupus, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis
- Neurological Disorders: Parkinson’s, Dementia, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), neuropathy, frozen shoulder
- Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity & Food intolerance’s (with systemic effects)
- A Toxic Burden: Metals and Heavy Metal Toxicity, chemical exposure(s), mold exposure(s), radiation exposure(s)
- Chronic Infectious Illness: HSV-1, HSV-2, HSV-6, HSV-7, Epstein-Barr Virus, Cytomegalovirus and some of the bacterial co-infections (streptococcus); chronic Lyme
- Mystery Illness: Perhaps you’ve not been able to get a diagnosis, despite thousands of dollars of tests and uncountable doctor visits (and that’s okay!)
The main people I help are those with a long-standing chronic condition, and I am often a “last resort”. Whether you have one or multiple diagnosis, or have what I call “mystery illness”, the lens I view you with enables me to understand how the pieces fit together.
These are the kinds of things I can help you work on:
- Reduce inflammation and chronic pain
- Increase energy and cognitive function
- Detoxify heavy metals and pathogen debris
- Improve liver health –> better skin health, digestive health, blood sugar balance, vitamin & mineral stores..
- Strengthen digestion
- Repair nerves and the nervous system (tics, tremors, vertigo, anxiety, depression…)
- Turn stressful thoughts into healing thoughts
- Sleep Better! Yes!
- Balance your hormones and symptoms without conventional or bio-identical products
- And more. This is just a sample of what we can do.
Why I can help when others have failed:
I address root causes.
Although the ICD-9 codes and labels you are given may be various, the underlying factors are quite similar. For example, no matter what skin condition you have been diagnosed with, the answer lies in treating the liver. Livers are like a sponge, and they can be saturated with fat, mercury, copper, arsenic, old DDT, or a type of solvent but make no mistake… skin issues are a liver issue.
I use a safe combination of diet, herbs (supplements, tinctures, and teas), and various natural therapies to help my patients.
It’s not uncommon for my patients to have a multitude of symptoms that including immune dysfunction, neurological abnormalities, hormonal imbalances, endocrine imbalances…..and symptoms of insomnia, fatigue, chronic fatigue, brain fog, chronic pain, weight gain, weight loss, hot flashes, depression, anxiety, vertigo, tinnitus, heart palpitations, digestive disorders, swelling, jaundice, metabolic conditions, and most any skin condition. The symptom list, in fact, can be quite lengthy!
How this works:
1 – fill out the form
2 – make payment
3 – wait to be re directed to my online scheduler
In our 45 minute Get Acquainted session, we’ll have adequate time to dive deeper and we can both ask any necessary questions. I will do my best to ensure that your needs are within my scope of practice and experience. And you can ensure that I have the skills you need. You can also clarify any questions or concerns you have.
If indeed we are a good fit, and you are ready for this process, you’ll be offered a package and we’ll discuss what that entails. Package details are not on my site. And it’s important that you know that due to the complex nature of chronic disease and mystery illness, I only work within 6 month packages. If you are interested in a single, A la carte type relationship, those are offered here but they do not include the extensive health history, a chart note, communication with your provider, or any research time. They are an option though, and certainly the people who are doing those are getting good results. But if you need or desire the individualized & deeper approach, with accountability that a package offers, then listen to that inner guidance.
Recap and get started…
Please know that there is a MUCH more extensive health history, a symptom survey, and a list for medications and supplements should you hire me a new patient.
Again, the purpose of our Get Acquainted session is to make sure we are a good match to start with.
This healing process takes commitment on both sides and a good working relationship is fundamental.