By the time you’ve found me, you’ve probably been to a bushel of doctors and specialists. Although you’ve spent a lot of money on labs, supplements, fads, and you’ve tried a lot of things….you are still “sick and tired” and don’t have any answers about how to actually heal. Another year has come and gone and you haven’t figured it all out. You might be worse than you were when it all started. You’ve likely lost a significant amount of joy and quality of life. You aren’t able to be present and interact with family and friends the way you’d like. You’re starting to fear this might be your new normal.
If you need help with your health, please read the information below to learn more. If you like what you see, you can fill out a brief form, make a payment, and schedule your 45-minute Get Acquainted session and we’ll make sure we’re a good fit for working together. You’ll have my full attention!
If you are ready to schedule your Get Acquainted session, click this button to get right down to business!
I work virtually. That means you can live anywhere and still be a patient! All sessions take place over the telephone. It’s simple with no special equipment required.
Working with me, you will find I have a unique combination of training + 20 years of experience. I’m trained to help you reverse most any chronic disease by using a personalized combination of a whole-foods, a plant-based diet…..safe effective herbs and safe effective supplements as needed. PS – You will not be on over 5 supplements when you work with me.
I’ll help you understand the difference between root causes and triggers. And how to navigate both going forward.
My services are personalized care, and no two treatment plans are the same. I’ll meet you where you are and guide you along your healing path. You CAN heal.
As we work together, you’ll understand the puzzle pieces in your medical history, what to eat, what to avoid, and how to stay well. You’ll gain confidence because you’ll experience your symptoms resolving. Working with a nutritionist is an investment in knowledge and health that will pay for itself year after year as you continue to restore your health, instead of falling victim to the normal aging process.
You were born with a human body. It is designed to eat food and drink liquids. EVERY health condition is affected by diet. If your doctor/provider told you that your diet has no effect, or your condition can only be managed not cured, just know that we went to very different schools. You can heal. This does not have to be your new normal. There are foods that support the immune system, digestive health, brain health, thyroid health, immune health, skin health, blood sugar, weight management, neurological health, injury recovery, heart health…You get the idea right?
My patients are successfully resolving these symptoms:
- GI Conditions: Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO), Hypo-chlorhydria, Candida, H Pylori
- Metabolic and Lifestyle Mediated Conditions: Pre-Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Hypoglycemia, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, (non-alcoholic) fatty liver disease
- Chronic Pain & Joint Pain including Fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis
- Fatigue: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, ME-CFS, Generalized Fatigue, Adrenal Fatigue, Micro/Macro anemia’s
- Mental Health: Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Brain Fog, PMS
- Skin Conditions: Acne, Psoriasis, Eczema & Hives and other various skin conditions
- Auto Immune Conditions: Celiac Disease, Hashimoto’s Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Lupus, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis
- Neurological Disorders: Parkinson’s, Dementia, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), neuropathy, frozen shoulder
- Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity & Food intolerance’s (with systemic effects)
- A Toxic Burden: Metals and Heavy Metal Toxicity, chemical exposure(s), mold exposure(s), radiation exposure(s)
- Chronic Infectious Illness: HSV-1, HSV-2, HSV-6, HSV-7, Epstein-Barr Virus, Cytomegalovirus and some of the bacterial co-infections (streptococcus); chronic Lyme
- Mystery Illness: Perhaps you’ve not been able to get a diagnosis, despite thousands of dollars of tests and uncountable doctor visits (and that’s okay!)
I’ve had the pleasure of helping hundreds of patients with long-standing chronic conditions. I am often a “last resort”. Whether you have one or multiple diagnosis’, or maybe doctors can’t find anything wrong with you but you still feel unwell, there’s hope. Food Is Medicine!!!
You can be that miracle success story.
Except it’s not a miracle.
Healing is our birthright. I’ll show you how!
These are examples of what we’ll do:
- Identify root causes of inflammation and chronic pain, and turn your ship around so you can start the regeneration process.
- Identify your root causes of fatigue, and put a customized treatment plan in place to reverse it.
- Detoxify your heavy metals, solvents, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical residue, pathogen debris, etc.
- Improve your liver health and increase liver function –> improved skin health, digestive health, blood sugar balance, vitamin & mineral stores…
- Identify your root causes of digestive disorders, remove common and under-studied dietary triggers and perpetuators, and put your healing plan in place.
- Repair your nerves and the nervous system (if you have symptoms such as tics, tremors, vertigo, anxiety, depression, or fatigue that lasts all day then I’m talking to you!).
- Turn your stressful thoughts into healing thoughts.
- Sleep Better! Yes! It’s really possible.
- Balance your hormones and symptoms without conventional or bio-identical products.
- In short, we’re going to regenerate not degenerate.
Our bodies are divinely designed to heal. I’ll help you with what to eat and why. We’ll remove anything not helping your situation and add in specific foods and beverages that restore health.
Why I can help when others have failed?
I’ve had a very special blend of education and I understand human physiology.
I understand cellular metabolism and repair processes.
And I have 20+ years of understanding how foods and herbs are used as medicine. I was trained in holistic care at Bastyr University and then again through my continuing education at the Institute for Functional Medicine.
Because of my own health challenges with food sensitivities, SIBO, Chronic Neurological Lyme Disease, Epstein Barr Virus, hypothyroidism, and 2 whiplash injuries, I’ve been led to study endlessly even after my formal trainings were completed.
You benefit from my years of research and experiences, and I find great joy in watching you restore your health.
There Is Hope!
True healing is absolutely possible. Chronic disease didn’t develop overnight, and it’s not reversed overnight. But make no mistake the body can and does heal.
Working together starts with a Get Acquainted session that is up to 45 minutes long. We will have time to review your medical history and goals. I’ll have time to review my expectations and what it’s like working with me. And if we are a good medical fit, we can discuss the ways we can work together. Note: this is not a medical session.
This healing process takes commitment on both sides and a good working relationship is fundamental.
1 – Fill out this simple form so I have a general idea of your medical issues. Should you hire me, there is a 26-page medical intake form but this short form will get us started.
2 – Make your payment. If you hire me within the next 48 hours, I will refund your payment.
3 – Schedule your session.
If indeed we are a good fit, you’ll be offered a package or two to choose from, and we’ll discuss the details of each during our Get Acqauainted session.
- Package details are not on my site.
- Due to the complex nature of chronic disease and mystery illness, I only work within long term packages. You need time to make these changes and you need support as you navigate the grocery store, new recipes, healing highs and lows, travel, social occasions, and family.
If you are interested in a single, À la carte type session, you can book one here. Please note, they do not include the extensive health history, a chart note, communication with your provider, or any research time like what is included in a package.