This is great for breakfast or as a snack. You can eat it alone, serve with berries and your choice of milk, or however else you may like it! Also, feel free to add dried fruit or other ingredients you think may taste good in it.
2 cups Sliced Almonds
2 cups Unsweetend Coconut Flakes
1 cup Raw Sunflower Seeds
1 cup Raw Pepitas (Shelled Pumpkin Seeds)
¼ cup Honey
1/3 cup Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 tsp Ground Nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 300F. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Mix coconut, nuts and seeds in a big bowl. Add cinnamon and nutmeg and stir to coat.
3. Melt coconut oil and honey on low heat on the stovetop or in the microwave. Add vanilla.
4. Pour coconut oil mixture over nuts and seeds. Stir to coat. Pour out onto prepared baking sheet and spread out evenly.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool completely in pan (for larger chunks), then pour into a container or bag for storage.
Love it? Click here for more easy, healthy recipes!!
(recipe adapted from www.thepaleomom.com)