Cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice always remind me of fall! Even though it is now summer, these are a delicious and easy recipe to serve for breakfast, as a snack, or even as a side with dinner. Did you know cinnamon is a natural anti-microbial? That is why cinnamon raisin bread never gets moldy (it will just get stale)!
- 1½ cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin (or cook and puree pumpkin yourself)
- 3 large eggs (or vegan sub like flax eggs or aquafaba)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup raw honey (optional)
- 2 tsp almond butter
- 1 Tbs sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Coat muffin tins with coconut oil (or use paper muffin cups and add 1/2 tsp melted coconut oil to batter).
- Mix all ingredients and pour evenly into tins.
- Bake for 25 minutes on the middle rack.
- Sprinkle almonds on top immediately after taking them out of the oven.
Recipe from PaleoPlan.com