There are (2) ways to work with Tracy at the current time:
- You may purchase a single session – A la Carte with no further commitment. If this is what you want, you are in the right place. Please read what is included and not included, and then fill out a form at the bottom, make your payment, and schedule.
- If you are interested in being a patient with more structure and support, it starts with a Get Acquainted session and you can find that HERE.
Tracy is using a unique combination of her training in whole foods, plant-based nutrition, and natural, integrative, & functional medicine – and 20 years experience – to quickly help her patients.
She is successfully treating a variety of every day and chronic health conditions. It’s personalized care and each treatment plan is individualized! If you suffer from one or more conditions below, and are ready to address the real root causes of disease, you are in the right place!
ALL of the conditions below are connected to diet, and there are also some common toxins and pathogens that come in to play as well. Tracy will help you with the necessary solutions. You can heal!
- GI Conditions: Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO), Hypo-chlorhydria, Candida, H Pylori
- Chronic Pain & Joint Pain including Fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis
- Fatigue: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, ME-CFS, Generalized Fatigue, Adrenal Fatigue, Micro/Macro anemia’s
- Mental Health: Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Brain Fog, PMS
- Skin Conditions: Acne, Psoriasis, Eczema & Hives and other various skin conditions
- Auto Immune Conditions: Celiac Disease, Hashimoto’s Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Lupus, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis
- Neurological Disorders: Parkinson’s, Dementia, Autism/Spectrum Disorder, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Neuropathy, frozen shoulder
- Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity & Food intolerance’s (with systemic effects)
- A Toxic Burden: Metals and Heavy Metal Toxicity, chemical exposure(s), mold exposure(s), radiation exposure(s)
- Stealth Infections: HSV-1, HSV-2, HSV-6, HSV-7, Epstein-Barr Virus, Cytomegalovirus and some of the bacterial co-infections (Strepococcus)
- Lyme Disease
These are the kinds of things Tracy can help you work on:
- Reduce inflammation and chronic pain
- Increase energy and cognitive function
- Detoxify heavy metals and pathogen debris
- Improve liver health –> skin health, digestive health, blood sugar, vitamin & mineral stores..
- Strengthen digestion
- Repair nerves and the nervous system (tics, tremors, vertigo, anxiety, depression, restless legs…)
- Turn stressful thoughts into healing thoughts
- Sleep Better! Yes!
- Balance your hormones and symptoms without conventional or bio-identical products
And more. This is just a sample of what can be done. The body KNOWS how to heal and it will heal when you address root causes, take away the triggers, and add the right nutrients.
Ask Tracy sessions DO include:
Real solutions that address root causes. There are only 4 root causes. The rest of what you are dealing with is symptoms. Tracy can quickly assess your situation, laser focus on what needs to be done first. And guide you into the solutions, meeting you where you are at.
If you have multiple chronic conditions and are in a fragile place, consider a Get Acquainted session where we can talk about your health needs and a long-term package that would give you the support you need. Healing is your birthright. You can heal. But it doesn’t happen overnight and treatment plans change as you progress through the process.
Ask Tracy sessions do NOT include:
- A chart
- A chart note that is shared with you the patient
- Review of any lab-work
- Communication with any of your providers
- Time to review any past or current medical documents unless it is while we are in session.
- A receipt that can be used for insurance submission.
All of these are provided to patients who are in a long-term healing package.
- Make a list of the top 2 or 3 conditions and/or symptoms you are dealing with.
- Make a note of any significant medical history (removal of gallbladder, breast implants, toxic exposures..).
- Suspend your beliefs about what you think you need to do to heal.
- Take notes. If you are having a lot of cognitive issues, ask and we’ll meet on a recorded line so you can re-listen to our session.
- Be open to changing your daily habits
After submitting the form and making a payment,
you’ll be directed to the online scheduler
so don’t close your browser tab too soon!