Just like docs have pharmaceutical reps, I have a (functionally trained) rep for supplements & medical foods.
In this special interview, Josh and I discuss:
- Why protein is so important
- What sarcopenia is
- Who needs to be thinking about their protein needs (hint, we ALL do!)
- How a medical food is different than supplements
- How UltraMeal Advanced can help all of us!
- What are Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA)
- Who should/can take them
- The fat burning benefit of BCAA’s
- A new BCAA powder blend that tastes great (!) and can be taken before, during, and or after a workout (Dynamic BCAA Drink).
- What you as the consumer needs to know about buying supplements or medical foods in general, and how Metagenics shines in this arena
If you want to know even more about Metagenics quality control standards, I have a short video for you HERE.
If you want to set up your Nutri-Dyn patient account and get started on BCAA’s, it’s 2 easy steps:
1. Click HERE
2. Register as a patient in the upper right hand corner, filling in your demographic information and the account number 700123
About Tracy Konoske, MS, RDN
Tracy Konoske is an eclectic clinician and uses a blend of natural, integrative, functional, and personalized medicine to help her patients feel their best. Tracy understands that there are 4 drivers of chronic disease: Toxins, Infections, Stress, and Diet. And it's often a combination of all 4 that lead to a chronic health condition, and thus it takes a treatment plan addressing each of the 4 to resolve and reclaim good health. Tracy has recovered from 2 "perfect storm" situations which had drastic effects on her health and led to multiple mystery illnesses and diagnosis including Lyme.
By reducing the burden of these triggers, Tracy is successfully resolving:
- Fatigue (anemia's, adrenals, thyroid-related, chronic fatigue syndrome, ME-CFS)
- Auto Immune Conditions (Hashimoto's, Lupus, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Celiac)
- Mental Health Conditions (anxiety, depression, OCD, ADD/ADHD)
- Cognitive Dysfunction (trouble concentrating, forgetfulness, symptoms of early Alzheimer's)
- Digestive Disorders (low hydrochloric acid, "leaky gut", Candida Albicans, Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth SIBO, IBS, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis)
- Migraines and chronic headaches
If you've one or more of the above-mentioned conditions, or have been told you have Lyme or chronic Lyme, there's a good chance you are in the right place.
If you have a history of chronic sore throats, tonsillitis or tonsillectomy, mononucleosis, glandular fever, shingles, and/or cold sores, there's a good chance you are in the right place.
There are no coincidences. All good things come from God.