Vacations Aren’t Enough Anymore!
Life is too busy. A 1 or 2 week vacation anymore just isn’t enough to compensate for the demands the other 50 weeks of the year.
So we have to make our 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, really count!
The internet and being self employed changed all that for me…and it can for you too. It brings these freedoms:
* Freedom to live where YOU want and see clients virtually
*Freedom to set YOUR own work hours
*Freedom to work with your IDEAL client Every Single Time!
If you want to be your own boss, The CEO, here’s some free and lost cost things you can do to get started. And stay tuned for more training video’s coming!
1. Define YOUR target market – read the book I discussed if you need to
2. Get a corporation or LLC established – listen to the video to learn more
3. Get a google voice #
The video is less than 10 minutes so listen for the extra info included.
About Tracy Konoske, MS, RDN
Tracy Konoske is an eclectic clinician and uses a blend of natural, integrative, functional, and personalized medicine to help her patients feel their best. Tracy understands that there are 4 drivers of chronic disease: Toxins, Infections, Stress, and Diet. And it's often a combination of all 4 that lead to a chronic health condition, and thus it takes a treatment plan addressing each of the 4 to resolve and reclaim good health. Tracy has recovered from 2 "perfect storm" situations which had drastic effects on her health and led to multiple mystery illnesses and diagnosis including Lyme.
By reducing the burden of these triggers, Tracy is successfully resolving:
- Fatigue (anemia's, adrenals, thyroid-related, chronic fatigue syndrome, ME-CFS)
- Auto Immune Conditions (Hashimoto's, Lupus, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Celiac)
- Mental Health Conditions (anxiety, depression, OCD, ADD/ADHD)
- Cognitive Dysfunction (trouble concentrating, forgetfulness, symptoms of early Alzheimer's)
- Digestive Disorders (low hydrochloric acid, "leaky gut", Candida Albicans, Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth SIBO, IBS, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis)
- Migraines and chronic headaches
If you've one or more of the above-mentioned conditions, or have been told you have Lyme or chronic Lyme, there's a good chance you are in the right place.
If you have a history of chronic sore throats, tonsillitis or tonsillectomy, mononucleosis, glandular fever, shingles, and/or cold sores, there's a good chance you are in the right place.
There are no coincidences. All good things come from God.