Tracy is using a unique combination of her training in whole foods, plant-based nutrition, and natural, integrative, & functional medicine – and 18+ years experience – to quickly help her patients.
With God’s help, she is successfully treating a variety of every day and chronic health conditions. It’s personalized care and each treatment plan is individualized! If you suffer from one or more conditions below, and are ready to once and for all address the real root causes of disease, you are in the right place!
ALL of the conditions below are 100% connected to your diet and there are also some common toxins and pathogens that come in to play as well. Tracy WILL help you with the necessary solutions.
- GI Conditions: Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO), Hypo-chlorhydria, Candida, H Pylori
- Endocrine: Pre-Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Hypoglycemia
- Chronic Pain & Joint Pain including Fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis
- Fatigue: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, ME-CFS, Generalized Fatigue, Adrenal Fatigue, Micro/Macro anemia’s
- Mental Health: Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Brain Fog, PMS
- Skin Conditions: Acne, Psoriasis, Eczema & Hives and other various skin conditions
- Auto Immune Conditions: Celiac Disease, Hashimoto’s Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Lupus, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis
- Neurological Disorders: Parkinson’s, Dementia, Autism/Spectrum Disorder, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Neuropathy, frozen shoulder
- Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity & Food intolerance’s (with systemic effects)
- A Toxic Burden: Metals and Heavy Metal Toxicity, chemical exposure(s), mold exposure(s), radiation exposure(s)
- Stealth Infections: HSV-1, HSV-2, HSV-6, HSV-7, Epstein-Barr Virus, Cytomegalovirus and some of the bacterial co-infections (Strepococcus)
- Lyme Disease
Ask Tracy sessions DO include:
- Real solutions that identify root causes. If you do your part, you can plan to cure any of the conditions mentioned above.
Ask Tracy sessions do NOT include:
- A chart, a chart note that is shared with you the patient, lab-work, communication with any of your providers, or time to review any past or current medical documents unless it is while we are in session.
- A receipt that can be used for insurance submission.
- Wasted time chasing treatments that don’t work. Please know there ARE answers and you CAN heal.
- Follow ups for support and next steps. Healing IS possible. It does take time. Plan on leaving our session with a to-do list, and giving it a few months until you are comfortable in your new habits. Then, if you need more help – or support – schedule again. We know it seems too good to be true but when you have the truth, and can identify the root cause, you just need to do the regimen to heal. It will be a different experience than you’ve had in the past.
- Make a list of the top 3-6 conditions and/or symptoms you are dealing with – as you schedule you can put them into the “notes”
- Make a note of any significant medical history (removal of gallbladder, breast implants, toxic exposures..)
- Suspend your beliefs about what you think you need to do to heal
- Take notes. If you are having a lot of cognitive issues, just ask and we’ll meet on a recorded line so you can re-listen.
- Be open to changing your daily habits
Please know that after 18 years of experience, and all the training Tracy’s had and using what God gave her for intuition, she can pretty quickly identify the core issue and what needs to be done. We know your trust has been broken because you are still searching for answers. Trust your gut. Our bodies have the truth in them, if we can just listen.
After your purchase,
you will be re-directed to a page with the link to schedule your appointment.
Wishing you a lifetime of blessings & health,
Tracy & the Healthy Lifestyles Team
Terms & Condition – Please Read:
It’s important to Tracy to keep an efficient schedule.
The cancellation policy is 48 hours EXCLUDING weekends and holidays. So to cancel a Thursday appointment for example, please advise our office by Tuesday at the latest so that you don’t forfeit your appointment.
If a session is at risk of running overtime, and there is not another appointment immediately booked behind you, you will be asked if you wish to end on time, or pay for the additional time. The choice will be yours. Here is a billing chart and you should expect to receive an invoice accordingly if you agree to let the clock run over:
- no charge up to 5 minutes (only available if there is not another appointment directly behind you.)
- 5-10 minutes = $50
- 10-15 minutes = $75
- 15-20 minutes = $100
- 20-30 minutes = $150 (You’d be better of to buy the 90 minutes than run over).
You can purchase 1 session (60, 90 or 120 minutes).
Or a package of (3) 60 minute sessions
By purchasing any of the options below, you agree to the terms above. Thank you in advance for your understanding.